1 lb Mahi Mahi Fillet
1 tsp Avocado Oil
1/2 tsp Chili Powder
1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
1/4 tsp Cumin
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
1 1/2 cups Coleslaw Mix
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
2 tbsps Lime Juice (divided)
8 Corn Tortilla (small)
1. Place the mahi mahi in a large baking dish and drizzle with oil.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, smoked paprika, and cumin and sprinkle it all over the fish. Season with salt and pepper. Let it sit for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
4. Meanwhile, combine the coleslaw, mayonnaise, and half of the lime juice with salt and pepper and set aside.
5. Place the mahi mahi on the grill. Grill the fish on each side for three to five minutes or until flaky and cooked through. 6. Heat the corn tortillas during the last minute. Remove the fish from the grill and set aside. Remove the skin from the fish (it should come off easily). Flake the fish and pour the remaining lime juice over top.
6. When ready to serve, divide the coleslaw into the tortillas and top with the flaked fish. Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days. Coleslaw can be refrigerated for up to four days.
One serving is two tacos.
Let the fish marinate for up to 24 hours.
Top with cubed avocado, mango, cilantro, or hot sauce.